Perfect Aerial Survey Aircraft
State/Province: Not provided
City/Airport: Ankara (LTAC)
Serial No: 31P-7400225
Registration No: TC-FAD
Flight Time: 2358 hours
Engine Time: 392 hours
Excellent AERIAL SURVEY AIRCRAFT FOR SALE. specially designed and modified for both lidar and photogrammetry aerial survey operations. All AD’s and SB’s are applied. All life limited parts are valid. All maintenance and operational requirements are fit to FAA and EASA regulations. Always hangared. Corrosion free perfect airframe. Cabin Pressurization keeps 4,5PSI at FL250 (Maintaining 8000feet pressure at 21.000Feet). All maintenance/modification/operation documents and records are available. 21” and 18” dual camera holes ( closed with certified optical glass. Certified for both LIDAR and photogrammetric operations) with electrically opening belly doors, 118Amp. Power box. 2 times transatlantic flown in last 2 years. Definately a perfect work horse for aerial survey engineering patrolling flights and bush operations. All modifications are applied by factory authorized maintenance centers and special STC’s are available to show. All modifications are approved by Civil Aviation Authority. Airworthiness Certificate just (Feb-2014) refreshed. All NDT tests and Annual inspections just refreshed.Perfect working de-ice boots.
1) Modified and re-furbished by straight flight, CO, USA
2) Modified and Maintenaned by Turkish Aeronautical Association.
3) All safety/quality/regulational documentation managing by 19 May University Space and Aeronautical maintenance center.
1) Garmin G600 PFD/MFD (With SVT and Chartview option included)
2) Dual GNS530 & GNS430 IFR approved GPS
3) GTX-330 Mode S Transponder
4) Artex G-406-4 ( 4 frequencies ) ELT
5) PMA-8000B Audio Panel
6) Garmin GWX-68 Meteorology Radar
7) perfectly trimmed and working Altimatic V FD-I Auto pilot.
7 seats re-installation possible. Specially designed for aerial survey flights.
A stylish and cool appear with colemill winglets.
1) All LED Taxi/Landing/Winglet lights
2) Dual Trimble AV37 Precision GNSS + Inertial Antennas Installed
3) One more additional Garmin GPS antenna installed for spare use
4) Colemill Winglets
5) Original landing gears changed with much stronger and heavy duty cleveland kits.
6) FREE OF CHARGE FERRY FLIGHT INCLUDED IN PRICE (Except fuel)
7) FREE OF CHARGE TEST FLIGHT AND PILOT’S DIFFERENCE TRAINING INCLUDED IN PRICE.