1977 Commander 690B
Country: United States
City/Airport: Not provided
Serial No: 11426
Registration No: N591JW
Flight Time: 6270 hours
Specifications and Photos
Exceptionally well equipped Dash10 Powered Commander 690B delivered late December/early January with fresh SB241, SB208A and 150-hour inspection by Executive Aircraft Maintenance – a Twin Commander Service Center. Let this be your prebuy inspection! N591JW has dual Garmin GNS480 Navigator/MFD’s, a Garmin GMX-200, King KMD-850, dual Garmin GTX-330’s, King IHAS-8000 Multihazard/Altering System with TAWS-B and Traffic displaying on the MFD’s. Also installed is the RDR-2000 color radar displaying on the KMD-850 and a WX-500 Stormscope displaying on both MFD’s. Beautiful gray leather interior seating with light gray carpeting, dual hot MAPCO dispensers, upgraded cabin soundproofing kit, new double pane cabin windows, winglets and much, much more. Contact International Jets, Inc. at 1-888-336-9997 today to submit your offer!
* 6270-hours since new
* Hangared & Professionally Flown
* Dry Country Airplane since New
Garrett TPE-331-10T-516K Engines
* 985/985 SOH
Wide Cord Q-Tips Props (4000-hour/5-year recommended OH limits)
* Right: 150-SOH in March ’13
* Left: 430-SOH in July ’11
* Undergoing 150-hour inspection, SB241 and SB208A compliance at Executive Aircraft Maintenance in Scottsdale, AZ now (Dec. 2013) – a Twin Commander Authorized Service Center.
* Previous 150-hour Inspection March 2013 by EAM/KSDL.
* 5yr Landing Gear Inspection and Refinish Complied with March 2013 by EAM/KSDL.
* Previous 36-month Spar Inspection (SB208A) July 2011.
* New windshields 1999 & 1996..
* Note: Right MLG collapse June 2008. Repaired at Commander Service Center.
NICELY UPDATED GARMIN AVIONICS SUITE
* Garmin Dual GNS-480 WAAS/GPS/NAV/LOC/COM FMS Units
* Garmin Dual GTX-33 Mode-S Remote Transponders & TIS Traffic
* Garmin GMX-200 MFD with Jeppesen Chartview
* Collins AP-106/FD112V Autopilot & F/D, Alt Pre-Select
* DAC GPS Roll Steering Adapter Coupled to FD112V
* Triple Encoding w/Standby Switching for Ensured Mode C reporting
* IHAS-8000 System
* Collins ALT-50 Digital Radar Altimeter
* Air Data Computer (ADC-200)
* Bendix/King KMD-850 MFD
* Bendix/King KAC-504 Active TAS Traffic
* Dual Traffic Systems
* Bendix/King KAC-502 (EGPWS Terrain Avoidance)
* Bendix/King ART-2000 Digital Color Radar (on KMD-850)
* Stormscope WX-500 interfaced to both MFDs
* PS Engineering PMA8000B Audio Panel
* Dual Sperry C-14A Compass with Automatic Fail-Over, Co-Pilot PN-101 HSI
* Shadin 200 Fuel/Air Data Computer (Coupled to GNS-480s)
* Custom Single Piece STC’d Custom Panel with Wedge Lighting
* Aero Enhancements EL Glare Shield Lighting w/Battery Backup
* 840/980/900/1000-style Gear Warn Silence Button on Power Level
* Wired for XM Weather and Audio (GDL-69A)
* (Note*) Installer removed 180 pounds of old radios and unnecessary wiring
The standard cabin layout offers seating for up to six passengers and two crew members. Cabin seats are finished in light Gray leather with matching light gray carpeting throughout. There is a forward refreshment center with two MAPCO hot liquid dispensers. In the main cabin there are two pullout writing tables, six stereo/intercom headphone jacks and dual 12-VDC power outlets. Tables and cabinets refinished in 2006, carpeting & leather seating redone in 2003.
Exterior is finished in a White basecoat with Gray & Claret Red trim stripes. Refinished in 2007 and shows nicely.
* Aero Air 3/4″ Double Windows and Cabin Soundproofing
* Six Stereo Intercom/Headphone Jacks. Dual 12-VDC Power Outlets
* Winglets with Recognition Lights
* Cleveland Wheels & Brakes
* All new Cabin Pressure Ducts in 2007
* Shadin ADC-200 Air Data Computer
* Winglets w/Recognition Lights
* Taxi Lights with Pulse Lights
* New Windshields: 1999/1996
* All New Cabin Pressurization Ducts 2007
* Cleveland Wheels & Brakes