- Year 1994
- Location Middlesex County MA US
- Crew 2
- TTAF 5506
- Cruising Speed N/A
- Max Range 4166 mi
- Max Take Off Weight 74.60 lbs
- Altitude 45.00 ft
- Cabin Length 45.08 ft
- Cabin Height 6.17 ft
- Cabin Width 7.25 ft
- Exterior Height 24.42 ft
- Exterior Length 88.33 ft
- Capacity 16
- Plane Type Heavy Jet
- Wingspan 77.82 ft
- Serial Number 1236
- Reg. Number N99JC
- Condition Used
- 16 passenber with Impressive, Unique Interior
- Only 2 U.S. Owners Since New & Low Time
- Engines Eligible for Corporate Care Less than 475 Hrs Since Engine Overhauls – c/w Sept 2013
- Aircell ATG-4000 w/ Gogo Biz® Hi-Speed Internet Service & Wi-Fi.
- Aircell Axxess II Iridium SATCOM Phone.
- Accomplished ASC-481A (ADS-B Out 6.1) & ASC-477 (SBAS/LPV GPS Approaches)
- Honeywell -150 APU Upgrade & Enrolled on MSP.
- Enrolled on Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan (HAPP).
THE INFORMATION REGARDING DIMENSIONS AND PERFORMANCE FOR THE GULFSTRESAM GIVSP IS TAKEN FROM VARIOUS SOURCES AND IS GENERIC. IT CANNOT BE RELIED UPON TO BE COMPLETELY ACCURATE. AND IS NOT NECESSARILY RELATIVE TO THIS PARTICULAR SHIP.
1994 Gulfstream GIVSP
Serial Number 1236 (N99SC)
As of May 27, 2015
Airframe: 5,506.2 Hours 3,245 Landings
Date of Manufacture (CofA): September 30, 1994
Entry into Service: March 15, 1995
Engines: Rolls Royce TAY611-8Engines Eligible for CorporateCare
Left (Eng #1): S/N: 16635 5,376.7 Eng. Hrs. Since New 3,146 Eng. Cycles Since New
Left (Eng #1): Overhaul c/w Sep. 5, 2013 at 4,914.0 Hrs. & 2,891 Cycles (TSOH = 462.7 Hrs.)
Right (Eng #2):S/N: 16636 5,376.7 Eng. Hrs. Since New 3,146 Eng. Cycles Since New
Right (Eng #2): Overhaul c/w Sep. 11, 2013 at 4,914.0 Hrs. & 2,891 Cycles (TSOH = 462.7 Hrs.)
NOTE: Engines are eligible for CorporateCare and may be purchased Enrolled or NOT Enrolled.
APU: Honeywell GTCP36-150G S/N: P-629-C 4,469.0 Hours Enrolledon Honeywell MSP
Avionics: Honeywell 6-Tube EFIS Enrolledon Honeywell HAPP
Honeywell SPZ-8400 6-Tube EFIS
Triple Honeywell NZ-2010 FMS w/ 6.1 Software
& SBAS/LPV (WAAS) GPS Installation
Triple Honeywell CDU-820 Control Display Units
Dual Honeywell SPZ-8400 Digital Auto Pilot
Dual Collins VIR-432 NAV
Dual Collins RTU-4220 Radio Tuning Units Honeywell Mark V EGPWS w/ Windshear & RAAS
Dual Honeywell RT-300 Radio Altimeter
Triple Honeywell Laseref II IRS
Triple Collins VHF-422D COMMs (8.33 Spacing)
Dual Collins TDR-94D Mode S Xponder w/ Enhanced Flight ID & ADS-B Out
Dual Collins HF-9032 HF COMM w/ SELCAL
Dual Honeywell 12-Channel GPS
Honeywell Primus 880 Radar
L3 Communications/Fairchild F-1000 FDR
L3 Communications/Fairchild A-100 CVR
Honeywell TCAS 2000 w/ Change 7.1
Dual Collins ADF-462
Dual Collins DME-442
A one-time credit of $5,000 toward flight crew training is available to the final purchaser of this aircraft at FlightSafety International for recurrent or initial training.
Aircell Axxess II 2-Channel Iridium Phone
Aircell ATG-4000 w/ Gogo Biz® Hi-Speed
Internet Service & Wi-Fi
Rosemount Ice Detection System
Securaplane 500 Security System
Artex C406-2 406 MHz ELT
Global Wulfsberg Satellite AFIS
Rosen Cockpit Sun Visors/Rail System
Dual Hawker Sealed Lead Acid Main Airframe
Batteries (w/ Spare)
Maintenance: Maintenance Tracked on Gulfstream CMP
72 Mo, 48 Mo, & 36 Mo Due Items c/w Aug 2011 at Pentastar-Waterford, MI.
12 Mo, 24 Mo, & 36 Mo Due Items c/w July 2014 at Gulfstream-Westfield
Engines are Hard Time.
Honeywell Avionics enrolled on HAPP Maintenance Program.
APU on MSP.
Major Aircraft Service Changes and Modifications Incorporated:
ASC 477 NZ 2010 FMS 6.1 Software w/ SBAS/LPV (WAAS) GPS Installation.
ASC 481A Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast Out (ADS-B Out) Installation
ASC 480 TCAS 7.1 Installation
ASC 470/470A APU Enclosure Ventilation Mod
ASC 469 Water Line Ribbon Heater-Upgrade
ASC 465A APU 36-150(G) Installation
ASC 464 DL950 Data Loader Installation
Interior: NEW Interior Installed October 23, 2008 by Gulfstream Aerospace – Savannah, GA
Sixteen (16) passenger plus crew jump seat, fire-blocked interior featuring a Forward Crew Refreshment Center, a Forward Crew Lavatory, Aft Main Galley, an Aft Main Lavatory, and 3 distinct seating areas. The Forward-Cabin features a 4-place club, the Mid-Cabin a left-side 2-place club opposite a 4-place berthable divan, and the Aft-Cabin a left-side 4-place conference group opposite a credenza which houses the cabin entertainment equipment and a 2-place fold-out kibitzer with belting certified for takeoff and landing. The Forward, Mid, and Aft-Cabin Chairs, 4-place divan, and 2-place kibitzer are upholstered in Edelman Royal Hide Golden Eagle Leather. The cabin includes 3 foldout executive work tables – 1 at each Forward and Mid-Cabin Club location, 2 folding divan tables, and conference table. The cabin wood/cabinetry is finished in a medium Cuban Mahogany Hardwood Veneer with intricate African Mahogany and Maple Hardwood trim with hardwood flooring in the vestibule, aft galley, and aft lavatory areas. The aft galley has a medium Cuban Mahogany Hardwood Veneer countertop and there is light and dark blue wool plaid carpeting throughout the cabin.
The cabin features a Rockwell Collins Cabin Management System, LED Lighting System, and electric window shades. Cabin amenities include an 18″ flat screen monitor on the left-hand forward bulkhead, a 14″ flat screen monitor mounted on the mid-cabin left-hand bulkhead, a 14″ flat screen monitor mounted on the aft right-hand bulkhead of the conference group, dual DVD player, multiple CD player, and Airshow. The aft full-service galley and galley annex feature microwave and hi-temp convection ovens, expresso machine, coffeemaker, storage for cutlery, china and glass, hot liquid container, cup dispenser, galley sink with cold/hot potable water, dual ice drawers, and ample storage drawers.
The following equipment was replaced and/or installed during the October 2008 Interior Refurbishment:
- Installed New Rockwell Collins Cabin Management System
- Installed New EMTEQ LED Cabin Lighting System
- Installed New Flight Display Systems High-Resolution Cockpit Glareshield Camera
- Installed 3 New Honeywell CDU-820 Control Display Units
- Installed New Rosemount Ice Detection System
- Installed New Rockwell Collins 3rd VHF Communication System
The following interior items were replaced, installed, and/or reupholstered during the October 2008 Interior Refurbishment:
- Installed 6 New B/E Aerospace single club chairs, 1 New PAC Seating System 4-place full berthing divan with end cabinets, 2 New B/E Aerospace double club chairs (conference group), and 1 New 2-place kibitzer.
- Fabricated and installed a New credenza and kibitzer.
- Fabricated and installed a New aft cabin galley and galley annex.
- Fabricated and installed a New forward right-hand cabin crew refreshment center.
- Fabricated and installed a New forward crew lavatory with a new gravity flow toilet and fold-up type vanity sink and faucet.
- Fabricated and installed a New forward left-hand crew storage closet and stripped, re-veneered, and refinished the forward right-hand radio rack panels.
- Fabricated and installed a New Cabin Periphery Modification to include new headliners, PSU panels, valance panels, continuous deco panels, ATG slimline electric window shades, slimline wide periphery style cabin drink ledges with magazine racks, and slimline dado panels.
- Stripped, re-veneered, and refinished the forward and aft entryway bulkhead panels.
- Installed 3 New executive console tables, 2 New folding divan tables, and New conference table.
- Installed New carpet and carpet padding throughout the aircraft.
- Installed New hardwood flooring in the vestibule, aft galley, and aft lavatory areas.
- Installed New Loncoin material and padding in the baggage area.
- Refurbished the Aft Main Lavatory.
- Recovered and/or replaced the cockpit control column boots, jump seats, instrument panels, and control knobs. The following interior items were replaced, installed, and/or reupholstered during the August 2011 Interior Refurbishment:
- Recovered and/or replaced the cockpit headliner, cockpit curtain, side panels, carpet, glareshield, window reveals, waterfall panels, bulkhead covers, control column boots, crew seats, jump seats, instrument panels, and control knobs.
- Stripped, cleaned, and installed New vinyl ribbed Aermat material on the main entrance airstair.Exterior: New Paint October 9, 2008 by Savannah Air Center – Savannah, GAMatterhorn White Upper Fuselage and Bristol Blue Lower Fuselage with BAC Red and Bristol Blue Stripes.
Price On Request
35 Waterview Blvd
Parsippany NJ US
Phone: (201) 891-0881None found.